[erlang-questions] Erlang Workshop 2007

S.J.Thompson S.J.Thompson@REDACTED
Wed Oct 10 11:01:46 CEST 2007

Thanks to everyone who presented and attended the Erlang Workshop 2007 in
Freiburg last week. I should update you with what's happening next.

We hope to put up all the slides from the presentations in the next few
days, once we have received them all from the presenters; I will post once
this has happened. All the talks were also videoed, and these should be
available in due course.

The papers themselves are available in the ACM Digital Library, since this
is an ACM SIGPLAN sponsored workshop, but you may well find preliminary
versions of papers on contributors' websites.

Kind regards

Simon Thompson
Workshop Chair
Erlang Workshop 2007