[erlang-questions] Where is 13th International Erlang/OTP User Conference going to be?

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sun Oct 7 20:40:11 CEST 2007

It will be in the same place as last year:

http://hitta.se/SearchCombi.aspx?vad=&var=armborstv%e4gen+%e4lvsj%f6
(Approximately - you should go to the main entrance).

As to whether it will be one or two days, I have no clue.

BR,
Ulf W