[erlang-questions] posregex error: RE_drv not found

YC yinso.chen@REDACTED
Fri Oct 5 21:59:11 CEST 2007

That does it!!  Thanks!  I didn't realize I have to load the driver
manually.

It seem to make sense if the loading process can be automated.  Read through
the erl_ddll doc it seems the try_load function can be used even when the
driver is already loaded.  But I'm wondering about the path - it seems that
it actually need a physical path.  I thought erlang already know where the
lib exists, or do I have to manually concat the path and pass to the load
function?

Thanks,
yc