[erlang-questions] kara

Michael Regen michael.regen@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 10:32:38 CET 2007

You do not search for Kara in general but for an Erlang Kara implementation,
do you? I do not know about any Erlang specific versions of Kara but I am
sure Frank will be one of the best sources. You can find his email address
here:

http://delivery.acm.org/10.1145/1300000/1292534/p93-huch.pdf?key1=1292534&key2=5682344911&coll=GUIDE&dl=&CFID=15151515&CFTOKEN=6184618

I think this is the Kara home page. Unfortunately in german only:
http://www.swisseduc.ch/informatik/karatojava/kara/

You can download various versions of Kara from here including english
versions:
http://www.swisseduc.ch/informatik/karatojava/download.html

German is my mother tongue so I might be able to answer simple questions.
But beware, I have no clue about Kara and will not start to translate the
manuals or similar.

Cheers,
Michael