[erlang-questions] benchmarks game harsh criticism

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 12:50:56 CET 2007

greetings,

isaac asked me a question. i could not see what relevance it had to the
discussion. still, it might be relevant, so i asked how it was relevant.
no answer from him so far.

this was the included email with the question. perhaps you did not see it?

On 11/23/07 23:44, Isaac Gouy wrote:
 > On Nov 23, 2007 1:26 PM, Bengt Kleberg wrote:
 >
 >> this is seriously off topic for erlang-questions, so i would
 > recommend
 >> each and every one of you to stop reading now.
 >
 > Was it off topic when you chose to air your criticism on
 > erlang-questions back in September, or is it only the reply to your
 > criticism that is off topic? :-)

what does this question have to do with the subject matter of this
discussion?

bengt
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."