[erlang-questions] Erlang vs Clojure

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 10:31:03 CET 2007

I remember seeing some posts about inroads being made with regard to
realtime performance on JVMs lately, on Lambda the Ultimate.
On the other hand, listening to Software Engineering Radio
(this<http://www.se-radio.net/podcast/2007-10/episode-73-real-time-systems-bruce-powel-douglass>one
I think), the expert being interviewed said that Java is practically
nonexistent in the realtime space. So... grains of salt with everything, as
usual... :)