[erlang-questions] how: cascading events in gen_fsm

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 03:08:01 CET 2007

Lev Walkin wrote:

> What's the problem with 16KB message?

I suspect slow WAN  links could be a problem, but I'll have to test and
see. The original question I thought I was asking was about those
"special case" caused be the non-uniform message format in the opening
hand shake as this is where I'm attempting to cascade states and is
causing me to do the buffering. This is the fun part of asking questions
  on a mailing list you get answers to questions you didn't even realise
you were asking :-). It's now time for me to get back to coding.

Jeff.