[erlang-questions] how: cascading events in gen_fsm

Lev Walkin vlm@REDACTED
Tue Nov 27 23:52:53 CET 2007

Hate special cases...

Can you switch to a known-length-size-header processing after
dealing with a header?

 From `erl -man inet`:

             {packet, PacketType} (TCP/IP sockets):
             Defines the type of packets to use for a socket. The  fol-
             lowing values are valid:

                   1 | 2 | 4:
                   Packets consist of a header specifying the number of
                   bytes in the packet,  followed  by  that  number  of
                   bytes. The length of header can be one, two, or four
                   bytes; the order of the bytes  is  big-endian.  Each
                   send  operation  will  generate  the header, and the
                   header will be stripped off on each  receive  opera-
                   tion.