[erlang-questions] PostgreSQL driver

Dragan Zubac zubac@REDACTED
Mon Nov 26 12:55:46 CET 2007

Hello

Anybody have some experience with using any PostgreSQL driver for Erlang
in production environment ? As far as I know,there's one from
process-net and second from Jungerl project. Did anybody used any of
them or some other (ODBC ?) for any production Erlang application ?

Basically,I'd like to know it's stability in production enviroment.
There's no need for some special SQL commands or whatsoever,just plain
'select','update',insert' and stuff like that,all returning known kind
of OIDs to driver itself.

Sincerely

Dragan Zubac