[erlang-questions] Erlang Coach via IM, Skype

Russell King masterofquestions@REDACTED
Mon Nov 26 17:50:53 CET 2007

I am looking for someone to help me get going on Erlang.  I have
finished reading the Pragmatic Erlang Book.  Now I have to dive in to
a project.  Session would be anywhere between 30 minutes to max 2
hours, 1-3 times a week.  Payment can be made via PayPal, eGold or
other payment methods that we agree on.  I am available 24/7 and you
can pick whatever time.  Fees are not my major concern.  That doesn't
mean $1000/hr, but reasonable.

If you are interested please send me a private email.  Also include
your time zone and location.

thanks,
Russ