[erlang-questions] Clarify: how to reduce startup time for escript ?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Nov 26 16:36:08 CET 2007

greetings,

it is unfortunate that you have problems. i have looked at the program
and it seems to be using a C program as interface. the C code does not
compile (out of the box) on my sparcstation.

bengt
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."