[erlang-questions] My biggest beef with Erlang

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Nov 26 12:30:06 CET 2007

On Nov 26, 2007, at 11:08 AM, Robert Raschke wrote:

>> But, unless you are designing a domain specific language, you end up
> with programs that nobody else can understand.

This is missing the point somewhat. I could care less about what other
people think of my programs. I'm writing them for myself and I'm
looking to make _my_ job easier. If I need to train someone then I'll
do so.

Plus, Lisp folk have been dealing with custom languages forever now.
Creating DSLs in Lisp is very much encouraged.

What makes Erlang different?

--
http://wagerlabs.com