[erlang-questions] My biggest beef with Erlang

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Sun Nov 25 20:13:05 CET 2007

Hi Joel,

If you like Erlang why do you then almost all the time ask for changes
of the language?

If you have a serious suggestion of some new feature I suggest that
you write an EEP (Erlang Enhancement Porposal) and we can
discuss the pros and cons of that and decide if it should make it into
the distribution.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson