[erlang-questions] Erlang Trainer fluent in Japanese?

Kazuya Sakakihara kazuya-erlang-questions@REDACTED
Sat Nov 24 00:09:58 CET 2007

Hi,

% I am resending this message as my prior post seems to have gone into
vacuum...
% Sorry if you got duplicate.

Francesco Cesarini wrote:
> If you or someone you know is capable of teaching Erlang/OTP courses in
> Japanese, please drop me a line. (12 nationalities are represented at
> ETC, but Japanese is not one of them....).We would prefer if the person
> had a few years practical experience, but as almost no one on the client
> site speaks English, any little helps.

I am also interested in such a figure.

I am now translating Joe's book into Japanese. It's almost done and
currently being reviewed by several persons. Current reviewers are all
good at functional programming and have strong mathematical background,
but lack practical experience on Erlang/OTP (as they have just begun
learning Erlang). Thus that kind of personnel would be very helpful to
us to make the translation better.

--
Kazuya Sakakihara
http://www.violentlyhappy.org/kazuya