[erlang-questions] Bug? Pretty-printing floating point values

Zvi exta7@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 20:29:11 CET 2007

Hi,

at least my C++ compiler (MSVC++) has thease 2 defines in   #include
<float.h>

#define DBL_DIG         15                      /* # of decimal digits of
precision */
#define FLT_DIG         6                       /* # of decimal digits of
precision */

Zvi