[erlang-questions] Ejabberd and Erlang users meeting in New York City

Mickaël Rémond <>
Wed Nov 21 11:27:08 CET 2007

I will be in New York City (USA) next week and I though it will be a
good opportunity to meet ejabberd users and Erlang developers in the
We can meet in a pub in Manhattan on monday 26th of november 2007 for

If you are interested to join, please drop me a private mail.

If you know a good place in New -York to hold this meeting, please let
me know.

I hope to see numerous passionate ejabberd and Erlang users there and
to share thoughts, idea on your development, projects or questions
about the language or the instant messaging platform.

Mickaël Rémond