[erlang-questions] Quasiquotations or Lisp-style Erlang macros

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 00:11:27 CET 2007

No, I was thinking more along the lines of having a proper lisp syntax.
Really only two questions that need resolving:

- base it on Common Lisp or Scheme
- how to write intermodule calls without infix operators ( ':' is an
operator in normal Erlang)

N.B. It wouldn't BE a CL or Scheme but Erlang with lisp syntax!

Robert