[erlang-questions] kqueue support

Kip Macy kip.macy@REDACTED
Mon Nov 19 19:10:43 CET 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 7:47 AM, Lev Walkin <vlm@REDACTED> wrote:

>  From the looks of it, someone's looking into this list:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/kern/sys_pipe.c
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2007-September/006790.html

Thanks for that information - Bob mentioned switching to Linux because
of this issue but when I tried to follow up with the list about a
month ago I got absolutely no responses. Bear in mind that this patch
has only gone into HEAD, in order to be useful it needs to be MFC'd to
RELENG_6 and RELENG_7. Assuming that happens, it will be fixed in 6.3
and 7.0.

-Kip