[erlang-questions] Faxien vs CEAN

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Thu Nov 15 20:17:47 CET 2007

You mean the repositories I assume? The answer is 'maybe'. When we
started the faxien erlware project we talked about doing just that
with the CEAN guys. In the end hitching faxien up to vanilla CEAN
didn't prove tenable for various reasons. The topic came up again at
the recent EUC as well and we are kicking off a conversion with the
the Process One folks again. Whether the two repositories formats will
merge or not is still an open question, we will see what happens.