[erlang-questions] idea: service pack one

Valentin Micic valentin@REDACTED
Wed Nov 14 17:25:55 CET 2007

client = flash in the browser
server = whatever (can be erlang)

and why not:

protocol = xml rpc

Been working for us for the last... close to two years.

V.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mickaël Rémond
  To: Joe Armstrong
  Cc: Erlang Questions
  Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 1:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] idea: service pack one

  Hello,

  Le 13 nov. 07 à 22:27, Joe Armstrong a écrit :

    9 ++++ interface to flash using flex 2. Solve the GUI problem once and
    for all as follows

         repeat after me: client = flash in the browser, server = erlang.
    Intermediate protocol = flash AMF

  This is early information, but just for information we have a very advanced Flash server developed in Erlang :)
  (I know you know Joe, as I made a demo ;)

  --
  Mickaël Rémond
   http://www.process-one.net/