[erlang-questions] clarify: gen_udp Set outbound ip address

mog mogorman@REDACTED
Wed Nov 14 15:52:16 CET 2007

Thanks for all the advice, however, clustering is secondary to fault
tolerance to me.  I really am trying to build a system with 9 9s of
reliability.  So I really need a way to have a cloud of computers
running under one ip.  I imagine i could use a mirrored switch and then
forge the udp packets, but I was trying to do this without any custom
hardware.  Has anyone developed a system like this? and If not how did
you reach such high levels of reliability.

Mog