[erlang-questions] SCTP status

Eranga Udesh casper2000a@REDACTED
Wed Nov 14 06:40:19 CET 2007

Hi,

Some time ago, active = true wasn't supported in gen_sctp. Does it support
now?

Also, when some SCTP User Data sent to far end from this node, even though a
SCTP SACK was pending for the previous incoming messages, the SACK doesn't
go with this User Data. SACK goes with a delay about 120 ms.

1. How do I configure SACK delay time? Can I use sctp_peer_addr_params or
sctp_delayed_ack_time params? Do they provided in the SCTP socket opening
times?

2. How can I made the SACK to immediately go, when there're User Data is
going, but delay only when there're no User Data.

BRgds,
- Eranga