[erlang-questions] idea: service pack one

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Tue Nov 13 22:48:47 CET 2007

Re: flex 2 - has anybody got a *simple* example of a flex 2
application that can communicate with
erlang (through AMF) - I'm just reading up on flex 2/air it seems to
be a perfect (client side) fit to Erlang

/Joe