[erlang-questions] Lets build a stock exchange!

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 02:08:24 CET 2007

On Nov 11, 2007, at 11:14 PM, jm wrote:

> As far as the actual trading rules goes you could write your own and
> show how to make it "easy" to modify the system to change the systems
> trading rules without taking the system down (hot code updates)

Great point and excellent ASX pointers as well!

> This looks to be a much better project than a poker site as this could
> easily be modified into any type of clearing house site.

I doubt the world needs another stock exchange. Everybody knows what a
stock exchange is, though, and the concept could be extended to other
types of "prediction markets".

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com