[erlang-questions] EUC 2007 oversubscribed

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Sun Nov 11 21:58:31 CET 2007

We've wanted to keep a low profile about it until after EUC... We are
now glad to announce that Erlang Training and Consulting together with
UK based Skillsmatter have already reserved a venue in London on the
26th and 27th of June 2008 for an Erlang conference. We are going to
call it the Erlang Exchange. Many excellent speakers, tutorials and
workshops have already been booked; they will be complemented by many
more. Stay tuned, as we will soon be coming out with more information
very soon.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulsing.com