[erlang-questions] how: mnesia: id/generator in a cluster

Zvi <>
Fri Nov 9 15:44:11 CET 2007

Hi,

Can't GUID or make_ref/0 be used for this somehow?

make_ref() -> ref()

Returns an almost unique reference.

The returned reference will reoccur after approximately 2^82 calls;
therefore it is unique enough for practical purposes.

> make_ref().
#Ref<0.0.0.135>