[erlang-questions] how: Erlang cluster on Windows

Zvi exta7@REDACTED
Thu Nov 8 23:05:02 CET 2007

Hi,

I have let's say 50 Windows XP nodes each with 4 CPU cores and with shared
disk drive. So I installed Erlang on the shared drive, let's say X:\erl .
Now I'm able to launce erl.exe on remote nodes from the management node.
The problem is that I need to run 200 Erlang nodes, i.e. 4 per host (since
Erlang doesn't support SMP on Windows). Do I need just to launce 4 erl.exe
processes on each node or I need specify CPU affinity for each erl.exe
process, using some Affinity Mask tool/utility? Maybe there is some
undocumented command line options for erl.exe on SMP / multicore Windows?

Thanks in advance
Zvi