[erlang-questions] Now, starting with erlang

glpunzi@REDACTED glpunzi@REDACTED
Thu Nov 8 12:39:44 CET 2007

I saw the web yesterday and thinked was outdated, but on sf.net there are
recent packages. The web is outdated.

I will check when neccessary.

Now, I need to study about how can I "paste" my ideas in erlang code.

Thanks.