[erlang-questions] Now, starting with erlang

glpunzi@REDACTED glpunzi@REDACTED
Thu Nov 8 09:25:42 CET 2007

Hi again.

After your responses, probably, erlang could be suitable for my needs.

THen, now, I need, some tutorial, paper, etc.. to learn about the syntax,
and the more important, how to apply my concepts in develop, to this
languaje.

For example,I know, how to develop on Delphi, building a "form" and
developing over the events, the behaviour I want for the app. Connecting
to DDBB etc..

But, I don't know how to apply this to erlang. How is the normal procedure
to start a project on it. Or some tutorial about writing desktop
applications on erlang. All I found is about developing server side
applications, and this, is not my primary goal.

Cheers and thanks.