[erlang-questions] Looking for EBCDIC <-> ASCII conversion library

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Wed Nov 7 21:15:50 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a library that will allow me to convert EBCDIC to
ASCII and vice-versa.

Since my app has to run under both Windows and Linux and the servers
are reasonably locked down, I'd prefer if this library was in pure
Erlang - I'm aware that I could use iconv to do this, but that would
involve installing additional code and I'm not sure that The Powers
That Be would smile on this suggestion.

It's hard enough to get them to accept Erlang ;->

Any pointers or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Dave M.