[erlang-questions] Imagine every (active) entity is a process (with a registered name)

Roger Larsson roger.larsson@REDACTED
Mon Nov 5 19:53:08 CET 2007

But do they need to have a registered name?
I would really avoid registering a constructed name like "customer_23",
remember that this name has to be kept track of somewhere.
And how do you know that it is #23 actually? My guess is that you have made a
query in the first place, try to let it return the PID directly instead of
23...

/RogerL