[erlang-questions] New Erlang User Contributions Page on Trapexit

Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Mon Nov 5 10:03:15 CET 2007

Francesco Cesarini wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We recently went live with our new User Contributions page on trapexit.
> In doing so, we migrated all user contributions from erlang.org and
> merged them with the ones on trapexit.  The URL is
>
> http://www.trapexit.org/Special:UserContributions

I'm afraid, contributions to erlang are getting spread out too much.
There's CEAN, there's Erlware, there's Trapexit's User Contributions...

It may get extremely difficult to find actual versions of various
projects with all this...