[erlang-questions] Random newbie stuff

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sun Nov 4 17:03:49 CET 2007

Brandon,

I have used what I call cascading behaviours to accomplish what
you describe.  I wrote about it here:

	http://www.trapexit.org/Cascading_Behaviours

	-Vance

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 06:37:29PM -0500, Brandon Black wrote:
}  Forgetting for a moment OO <-> Erlang holy wars and battles about
}  syntax and semantics, in a practical sense, is there any way to
}  inherit code for re-use in Erlang?  I can imagine many scenarios where
}  it would be useful, here's a concrete one for example:  Suppose one
}  were writing an Erlang module that parsed list comprehension syntax
}  and converted it into some sort of SQL equivalent as part of an Erlang
}  <-> RDBMS interface.