[erlang-questions] Emacs Erlang-mode peculiarity

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Sat Nov 3 20:28:21 CET 2007

Probably you've got this snippet from Bill Clementson's blogpost, that was
discussed in the maillist some months before, you should escape emacs
metacharacters and so e.g.:
("M-?"    erl-complete)
becomes:
("\M-?"    erl-complete)