[erlang-questions] erlang-mode emacs tabs vs spaces

Matthew O'Gorman mogorman@REDACTED
Thu May 31 15:20:57 CEST 2007

There are probably lots of fairly easy ways one could work around
this, I am just suggesting that a mix of tabs and spaces seems silly
at best unless there is some reason I'm unaware of it would be better
to go to the python route and just have it consistent.

mog