[erlang-questions] Erlang emacs mode bug?

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Thu May 31 10:32:54 CEST 2007

I'm playing around with distel (thanx Bill Clementson for a wonderful
post about it) and do compilation with debug_info manually ( with
c(test, [debug_info]). ).
And I have found that something strange happens: when I start shell
and run the command 1st time I receive no result until I press ENTER,
later everything work OK.
I use Emacs 22 from http://www.emacs.uniyar.ac.ru/programs/windows/ on
Windows 2003.
Does anybody have any idea what may be the reason on such behavior?

And also I have a couple of questions about distel - is it OK to ask it here?

Regards,
Kirill.