[erlang-questions] parameterized modules and OO

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed May 30 15:43:40 CEST 2007

Erlhive makes extensive use of parameterized modules
in order to carry user context.

I modify the module variables sometimes, but do so
through a code rewrite, and then explicitly call
the function with new module parameters

...making use of the fact that the actual call
to a parameterized module looks like:

{Mod,Params|...}:F(...)

Example:

-module(pmod, [X, Y]).