[erlang-questions] file:pread/3

Mike McNally m5@REDACTED
Sat May 26 21:42:25 CEST 2007

On Sat, 26 May 2007, Mike McNally furiously typed:

> Am I missing something in the documentation of the "Location" argument
> to file:pread?  The only notation I can get to work is a plain integer
> offset. The documented forms like "{eof, Offset}" invariably give me an
> einval error.

Found my problem - apparently Locations like "{eof, -128}" don't work
for raw files (and I don't think that's noted, though it's probably
obvious to those who know how it really works).  It's very handy having
the source around :)

--
[ I love pre-moistened towelettes ] Mike McNally -- m5@REDACTED