[erlang-questions] How do you define a function using the shell?

andrew cooke andrew@REDACTED
Sun May 20 22:03:41 CEST 2007

i don't have a definitive answer, but a quick sunday afternoon fix that
may help is to note that you can (i) bind to variables and (ii) the
anonymous function definition (fun...end) supports the usual pattern
matching clauses.

so:
11> F = fun(1) -> "one";
11> (N) -> "lots"