[erlang-questions] regexp sux!

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Sun May 20 14:14:45 CEST 2007

My ordered wishlist:
 1. Being able to extract submatches, like gregexp
 2. Matching over binaries without binary_to_list
 3. Being able to control greedy vs non-greedy matching
 4. A syntax transform that transforms regexps into a calls to
generated erlang functions
that implement the regexp. (Iff this make regexps faster :)