[erlang-questions] Erlang math libraries

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Sun May 20 00:40:18 CEST 2007

I suppose it really depends on what you are going to do with these
matrices. If you are going to work with them in Erlang then I don't
really see the point of keeping them as binaries.

Robert