[erlang-questions] Provo Erlounge last night (and next month)

pat eyler pat.eyler@REDACTED
Wed May 9 15:11:40 CEST 2007

Not a bad meeting.  11 Erlang newbies getting together to talk about
the language we're all excited to learn.  We reviewed some basics,
looked at some code, and set things up to make this a regular meeting:
from 7-9PM on the second Tuesday of every month, we'll meet at
the same OSTC location.

If no one here minds, we'll probably just use this list to communicate.
Hopefully that will let some of you with more Erlang experience weigh
in on our silly questions, and maybe encourage other erlangers to
get similar (or better) groups going in their own neck of the woods.

--
thanks,
-pate