[erlang-questions] UTF-8 support.

dda headspin@REDACTED
Mon May 7 11:13:47 CEST 2007

I have a module that manages strings and different encodings – not
only utf-8 but also exotic encodings found and used in Asia. It is not
complete, but is more or less functional. I have mentioned before on
this list but didn't seem to attract interest. Should some people be
interested in such a tool, please contact me offlist, as I would be
more than willing to give it away to the community. My current job
prevents me to do much coding anyway.

--
Didier