[erlang-questions] included_application vs. application vs. ensure_started()

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Fri May 4 16:43:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

For my personal project I usually have a pretty straight-forward
approach. I'm using autoconf and a nice start script. You can
download an example if you'd like here:

http://tpl.tornkvist.org/

Cheers, Tobbe