[erlang-questions] Escript include

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri May 4 08:40:41 CEST 2007

On 2007-05-03 21:30, Logan, Martin wrote:
> Perhaps I have missed something but I did not see a way to include other
> libraries in an escript script.  There is no -pz option as far as I can
> see.  Anyone know how to accomplish this?

if it is for your own use you can use code:add_pathz/1 in the script
with a hardcoded path.
if it is for somebody elses use i would expect (not tested) that an
argument to the script would work. (you do an add_pathz() with the
argument in the script)

bengt
--
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides