[erlang-questions] design desicions

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Wed May 2 02:48:58 CEST 2007

If you are coming from an OOP background an idea that may help is to ask
the question "should this be a process?" when you would normally create
a new instance of an object.

In this case, I'd guess that each active user session would be a process
and that there would be one process minding the cars database in an
initial cut of the software.

Jeff.