[erlang-questions] NYC Erlangers?

vijay chakravarthy vijay@REDACTED
Tue May 1 22:40:52 CEST 2007

I'm in NY pretty often, so can meet up here if the timing works.... We are
based out of SF, and I know there are some erlangers/people with interest in
erlang in the bay area, so that might be another place to get some people
together. We can come and share our experiences/war stories building
SlideAware stuff with Erlang.
Regards,
Vijay