[erlang-questions] erlang users in Utah?

Steve Freitas sflist@REDACTED
Tue May 1 05:52:23 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 21:39 -0600, pat eyler wrote:
> Anyone up for getting together in May for some introductory
> Erlang hacking?  Several of us from the UtahValley.rb are
> looking to get together monthly to go over the new
> Programming Erlang book from the prags.

Sure, I'll be in Provo from the 4th through the 12th, if that works.
I've been meaning to start with the language for a while now -- the peer
pressure would help me make the time, so do let me know.

Thanks,

Steve