[erlang-questions] Problem with jInterface nodes

Bob Cowdery Bob.Cowdery@REDACTED
Wed Mar 28 15:41:59 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to get stdout from a java node using jInterface to print to the erlang window. C Nodes I start through Erlang using 'open_port({spawn, CmdLine},[])',still maintain their connection but doing the same with java, output is lost. I can add a redirection at the end of the command line and print to a file but that's not ideal. Also I cannot seem to redirect stderr using >& as it simply does not start the node, without raising any errors.

Thanks
Bob