[erlang-questions] ThinkingParallel interview

Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Thu Mar 22 13:18:59 CET 2007

Hm. I'm running into this from time to time. And this time I am really
interested in this.

However ubf seems to be no longer supported/developed. I doesn't even
compile as it has syntax errors in, for example, contract_lex.erl file

I wonder if anyone (or may be Joe Armstrong himself ;) ) could continue
work on UBF...